Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SUMMERTIME

Summer is now in full effect. I have expanded my horizons passed the Lower East Side and East Village - I actually went out in BUSHWICK the other night which was like a christmas miracle. The people in Brooklyn are so chill, stylish and fun. everyone has a bike. My bike was still not fixed so saturday I had the most *r o m a n t i c* double ride ever. I sat on the handle bars. It was a steamy summer evening. I felt like I was 16 in Springfield, Ohio. Last night over at Maggies, our new friend Debbie from California came over. I was like "Hey Ladies! Let's make manifestation collages!" ie. make a collage of everything we are feeling and thinking to attract what we desire. Debbie pops out with "I have my manifestation book with me, I carry it everywhere" Basically, she writes at the top of the page "HOW I FOUND THE PERFECT APARTMENT" and then list 20 ways that it could come about - from the most absurd and outlandish (my cousin moves in next to a widow who has no family in NY and gives him an apartment which he passes on to me) to the more basic (my friend moves to LA and leaves me her keys). This girl has manifested FREE AIRLINE TICKETS. She said to herself "I love travelling too much to have to pay for airline tickets." So she made a manifestation list. Virgin airlines has a system that allows you to add a 'buddy' that is not related (most airlines it has to be a spouse or relative) Debbie did make up for a woman from Virgin and thelady said "I already have someone, but I have friends that don't!" Long story short, she met with the girls friend, some dude, and is now his buddy. She flies for free! Every now and then, they meet for dinner, or chat on the phone, but that's it. It came from the manifestation list. The point is to get the imagination and energy rolling out in all different directions, so that the universe opens up the options and various ways that something may be available to you. OUr feelings and desires create the current of the river. That's what 'get out of your own way' means. Feel, project, and let the UNIVERSE DELIVER. Expect the unexpected.

No comments: