Thursday, July 16, 2009

Parts

I have been a free bird for the month of July. Visitors have been coming in rotation from Montreal. My bike's back tire needs to be replaced, but while it was rolling it was paradise - love love love crusing the city on wheels. It's amazing how just a little physical activity can make ALL the difference in the world. Since the tire has been out of order my bike misses me and I miss it. I'm dog/cat sitting for my friend Maggie right now, who's visiting her man in Georgia. Walking Kafka feels pretty amazing - a lovely female strolling down the block with a wolf look alike in the inner city can never be a bad ting. I feel like some kind of goddess warrior that came to deliver a message to the people, and that's how people look at me. Kafka is such a good dog. When Maggie was in Costa Rica 3 years ago, he was a stray puppy who followed her around everywhere - so she took him to the vet, got him all his shots, and brought him back to NY. I'm staying at her place so that Kaf and the two cats, buttons and bigsby, don't get lonely. They love human company. Even though my house is not far, when I'm there and they're here I can feel them wondering where we are. Today is the most glorious sunny summer day. Totally flawless. I've started doing PARTS modeling - For Hands, Feet and Legs. I suppose I'm doing full modeling as well - only I joined an agency called PARTS as well, that is specifically for parts of course. It really tickles my funny bone. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank once I book one of the gigs. An advert like this one pays about $4grand. Not even kidding. Per finger. I had a casting yesterday for the 'shoe show' in August. I'll let you know how that pans out! I figure I'm a shoe in.. I've been getting hype on the HUNA and Ho'oponopono(the Hawaiian Code of Forgiveness) lately. My Dad introduced me to HO'OPONOPONO and I started looking into it a little deeper because I felt I needed to sprinkle more of it into my life. So I discovered it comes from HUNA


The Seven Principles of Huna


IKE -The world is what you think it is
KALA -There are no limits, everything is possible
MAKIA -Energy flows where attention goes
MANAWA -Now is the moment of power
ALOHA -To love is to be happy with
MANA -All power comes from within
PONO -Effectiveness is the measure of truth

2 comments:

katie said...

SO THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYYING!!!!

He always slightly mumbles it and I never bothered to ask!!!!

Sarah Tone In said...

hahahaha

really???
you didn't even know what
he was saying????

HILARIOUS.

THE code is

witurr

which is like a southern way of saying
whatever