Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lay Dees

So the cosmos have aligned this past week in such a way that it has been unlimited girl time non-stop. First I met this nature sprite on a boat We have not seperated since - she's my new bestie. Then this button bear came over from Montreal, bringing a ball of sunshine Though if we had been as relaxed as she is in this picture I would feel a little more bouncy at this point. This woman can shop. We were in Beacons Closet for 4 hours on Saturday. I thought I was going to collapse. To be fair though, the place is thrift vintage paradise. It's kind of impossible not to go bonkers. I can have patience for those that don't live here. There are certain things that just need to be done. Like find 90s hip hop R'n'B Dancehall and dance like it's 99' every single night. My friends Johnny and Sugar joke that Beacons Closet is better than any bar or club for meeting cute girls, so their theory was that if they just filled up their flasks and hung out there that they would have better "luck". That explains why Sugar was with us for the entire four hours. Not because of shopping stamina. I just got a call from this badass. He phoned to tell me he thinks I'm a dork. In a nice way. It's so easy to fall in love with a guy that reminds me of my brother. Honestly. My greatest loves have naturally emmulated qualites that mirror my Bro and my Pops. Shout out to my sis Katie, knowhumsayin? I miss Barry. I can announce it because no matter what I say or do B loves me for who I am. He thinks everything I do is cute or dorky or quirky or belongs in a Lemony Snicket movie. He is one of those people who instantly got me and that is so special and so rare and it makes me ache abit. Overall I am just thankful. I have some amazing people in my corner and that's a big blessing.

4 comments:

DETECTIVE PICKLE SMACK said...

CUTE.

katie said...

i'm in your corner!

love ya!

xo

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

I get you too. Hugs.

Aunt Deb

Sarah Tone In said...

Yes! My 3 biggest fans...

love love love