Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Obviosity

So the main major obvious thing here is that I have not been very vigilant on the upkeep of this blog shiz. shlop on me. Not Flop, not shame, but shlop. Shlop away. "Sometimes I feel like such an asshole for the thoughts I think." Said Maggie, this morning, which made me laugh. Haven't we all felt that way? Any of us golden hearted few with self-reflection capabilities? Yeah. That's what I thought. Yo Katie, Clock in ALMONTE what whaaaat!!!!? Katie has said,"Sarah, if you can make it in Lima, Peru, you can make it anywhere!!" And I was like, ummm, Lima was a cakewalk for me. If I can make it in Almonte, Ontario, at JR'S family restaurant, and survive WING NIGHT - then yes, I CAN make it anywhere.

2 comments:

katie said...

CANADIAN CAFE!!!

If I could relive my two years at James Naismith Public School it would include a lot of eating Spring Rolls by the river from this impressive place.

Sarah Tone In said...

oh yeah?? well the word verf is
bature, which is nature with a b.