Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Slacker

I've been really slacking on the posts since the home net connection is feeble or i've been travelling. I just got back from Paris! Flew home First Class, in the first seat in the middle row. Once I figured out how to maneuver the high tech chair it was essentially paradise. The flighties hooked me up with one of those tv's so I could watch whatever, kept the delicious sauv a flowin' and basicially pampered me with appetizers, meals and a sundae "go on, have some fudge...and some nuts..go on" > I watched 'Burn after Reading' and LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF hooollllyyy moly that's one funny movie. Dude. and I was in the most comfy chair getting waited on by these so nice 1st class people. They're called flight attendants. I would have stayed on that plane another 5 hours - easy. I was in Economy on the way to Paris and I was ready to snap. The seat was big enough for a cabbage patch doll It was a little tricky. I had three blankets - one over my head, one over my middle, and one to cover the legs. pretty ridonkulous. I am glad to be back in Brooklyn. To sleep in my own bed. Paris is incredible though. It's everything people say it is - maybe more. It's such an old, antique city, with epic views and picture perfect moments.

5 comments:

DETECTIVE PICKLE SMACK said...

yo sup, i'm back on the blogosphere too, pulling up my socks, getting ready to take them off for summer in the name of cut-offs and barefeet...

by the by, i'm listening to voices carry right now because you said so...

paris! pas mal!

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

It is good to hear from you again. Sounds like a great trip.

Sarah Tone In said...

aaaawww thanks ladies!!! love being in touch! voices carry!

DETECTIVE PICKLE SMACK said...

i sent you a saramofly, peep it.

also, do you mean finding fortunes as in picking them up off the ground??

because i also do that.

the best was when i picked up "you have an interest in public service" and i was like "well, i DID just pick up litter on the sidewalk..."

and on sunday, i found "be spontaneous" so i walked in the other direction and came across the most beautiful bright green leather journal, which is now a haven for fortunes, found and otherwise...

Sarah Tone In said...

yeah I meant found dude! big time

as you will have read in my email back to you
I found the found book on the street yesterday and
subsequently cried at the lovely send ins

serendipity is my favorite word
it means coming across a great treasure
without looking for it - in other words - magic