Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Timelessness

It has been quite awhile there folks. I've mentioned before that I do not have a tiny little air book - my computer is a massive dinosaur.
So it makes it a little tricky to write while in transit. Except for little fake book updates like "In NY. Holler." or "Montreal Je T'aime. C'est quoi le mot le gros?" Right. I am back in Lima. With an abundance of energy and verve, despite the grey, because I have made the clear decision to leave.
Knowing that I am just here to sort of "wrap things up" makes it all the more relaxing and a million times less stressful.
I don't need a clairvoyant to tell me that there are possibly a plethora of other options waiting for me. though a clairvoyant did tell me that. so I am going to visit a good friend in Bali and then probably go to Spain and France before I move back to Canada. and if one more person asks me if I've ever read EAT, PRAY, LOVE or THE NANNY DIARIES (or seen either, for that matter) I just may have to swear off both for life. is that so wrong? Besides I'd much rather see 17 AGAIN again. and again. and again. and again.
Kind of all over the map, I know. But doesn't that just sort of "fit"? The whole "all over the map" business? It's the University of life. Do it while I can. Get it while it's hot. Ok so that picture of Mother Mary reading a book to a baby that looks like a middle aged man is NOT hot, but you get the picture right? Catch my drift? Get what I'm saying? Pick up what I'm putting down? I'm putting it down. Are you picking it up? Can you hear my tone? Let's face it. This is just a kind of ramble to let "you" know that I am still here. and that "this" is possible. now something to balance out the painting with the baby man. Happy September! My birth month. and how!

No comments: