Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hover Craft

I've been doing the one day at a time no drinking thing. It can be tedious. I like to drink! And there is always a reason. A going away party. a birthday. a you're on vacation, c'mon! you're back from vacation. welcome back. so and so is leaving. have another. sigh. the benefits from abstaining are obvious though. radiant skin. heightened creativity. more time to browse the internet in search of easy to watch TV series' from the 80s and 90s. Old TV shows have been keeping me cozy and saving me from myself. I leave the house everyday to teach, which is enjoyable, I truly do value all of my students company and I do like teaching. When class is over I am pretty stoked to run home knowing what's waiting for me when I get there. I get so cozy, and I have the best sleeps. It's important to understand I am not a big TV watcher. I've just been getting into it recently after about an 18 year hiatus, and it is quite nice. I don't feel an obligation to do anything but just sit and enjoy. Read, write, teach, sit, enjoy, repeat. Which is just perfect for the moment.

No comments: